Κυριακή 12 Ιουνίου 2016

Feeling Good - Peter Green





Another weekend and I feel so low 
All dressed up but nowhere to go 
There's just a voice on the radio 
To make me feel good inside 

It seems so long since those crazy days 
Hot summer nights and long lazy days 
Then we both went our own separate ways 
Trying to feel good inside 

I got so close, I had you here in my hand 
I'd turn back time but I'm only a man 
I'd give this right arm if I could see you again 
But that can't be done 

Now I don't know if you're alive or you're dead 
All I've got of you is this picture of in my head 
If I knew you were happy, at least I could accept 
And try to feel good inside 

I think about those times again and again 
But there ain't no use in just remembering when 
We can't control time, the hand or the pen 
Having written it just moves on 

Another week and I feel so low 
Just passing time and time moves so slow 
How things could have been, I guess we'll never know 
But I want to feel good inside 
Just to feel good inside 
I want to feel good inside