Τετάρτη 16 Ιανουαρίου 2019

Woman on my mind - Shelby




There's food in the kitchen And there's money in the bank, A dog in the backyard, two fishes in a tank, Cable television and a library full of books, A sportscar by the front door, A pop song full o'hooks There's whiskey in the cupboard And there's vodka in a glass, Sunshine in the sunroom, Four different types of grass, You can take it with you, You can leave it all behind, It doesn't mean a thing to me, I got a woman on my mind I got a woman on my mind I wish I'd never hurt her, She took so long to find. I got a woman on my mind, And there's nothing like a woman's touch When you're in a bind... There's music on the tape deck, And there's good things to enjoy, Children playin' in the park, A girl for every boy, Summer came round early And they say it's leavin late, Roll on sweet September, I'm resigned unto my fate, There's nothing you could tell me That I think I wanna hear, Don't y'know it hurts like hell, D'ya need another beer? The memory of her sugar kisses, Fill me up inside, Runs around like china white, I got a woman on my mind