Τετάρτη 2 Μαρτίου 2022

It Goes On - Olga Kassimis

 


Let me feel the wind That blows away your nightmare Let me be the voices That keep telling you it’s not fair Every single day I only pray Wishing on the stars for you to stay Let me sing like raindrops Falling on your dark eyes Let me be the moon that Gives its color to your black skies Every single day I only pray Will you find the words you have to say And it goes on Always goes on Still it goes on It goes on and on and never fades away Let me see the sun That colors all your Sundays Let me be the diary That erases all your Mondays Every single night I only fight Wishing on the stars to give their light Let me hear the whispers Waking up your silence Let me be the hand that Never touches you with violence Every single night I only fight All the thoughts that tell me it’s not right And it goes on Always goes on Still it goes on It goes on and on and never fades away Let me feel Let me see Let me be It goes on and on and never fades away And it goes on...