Δευτέρα 12 Φεβρουαρίου 2024

Sleepless - Johnnie Lovesin

 


I can't sleep in the daytime. I can't sleep at night. I can't sleep with you baby. Cuz girl, you treat your daddy right. I get so sleepless, sleepless over you. I get so sleepless, sleepless and blue. I can't sleep when it's sunny. I can't sleep in the rain. I can't sleep with you baby. Cuz girl, you drive your man insane. I get so sleepless, sleepless over you. I get so sleepless, sleepless and blue. Instrumental Late at night when I'm dreaming, How long in my bed? I toss and I turn and a fever, it burn. And I think I'm going out of my head. I get so sleepless, sleepless over you. I get so sleepless, babe, sleepless and blue. I get so sleepless, sleepless and blue. Sleepless and blue. Sleepless and blue. Sleepless and blue.oh yeah.